Thad McIlroy (LinkedIn) provides expert witness services in litigation surrounding book publishing, including trade publishing, educational/textbook publishing, academic publishing, author/publisher relations, printing, and prepress. He has authored multiple expert reports and been deposed in half of those cases.
Issues in dispute have included:
- Author income from online sales.
- Detecting counterfeit print books.
- Estimating lost author income in the case of physical injury.
- Tax implications of print manufacturing.
- Concentration in the printing industry.
- Patent litigation regarding printing and prepress devices.
Contact Thad for more information and his confidential CV for expert services.
He is represented also by the Round Table Group (formerly Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services), The TASA Group, IMS Consulting & Expert Services, and other expert networks.