Thad McIlroy (LinkedIn) provides expert witness services in litigation surrounding book publishing, including trade publishing, educational/textbook publishing, academic publishing, author/publisher relations, printing, and prepress. He has authored multiple expert reports and been deposed in half of those cases.
Issues in dispute have included:
- Author income from online sales.
- Detecting counterfeit print books.
- Estimating lost author income in the case of physical injury.
- Tax implications of print manufacturing.
- Concentration in the printing industry.
- Patent litigation regarding printing and prepress devices.
Contact Thad for more information and his confidential CV for expert services.