Presentations on the Future of Publishing
Here are a selection of my recent presentations for your downloading pleasure (some are on Slideshare).
I caution you (although you’ve probably already realized this challenge): presentations without the live verbiage that accompanies them do tend to veer between the dull and the inscrutable.
Still I hope you can gain some value from them: please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- When US & UK Publication Dates are Staggered: The Staggering Truth!
- Extended English & Spanish Language Opportunities for Book Publishers
- Mobile Strategies for Digital Publishing
- Venture Funding in the Book Publishing Industry
- Bookishness: The Future of the Book
- Managing Knowledge in the Era of the Web
- Publishing Automation: What Can You Do Today?
- How to Crash a Book Project: Publishing Automation Today
- The REAL Offshore Story
- The State of the Printing Industry
- Workflow Automation The New Context